Services and Fees
Rental Packages Include:
- A lifeguard and one student supervisor for each reservation (number of guards is dependent on party size)
- 1 hour in a separate room for food, drinks and refreshments (cannot be exchanged/traded for more pool time)
- Use of our sound system (in the pool as well as in the general purpose room)
- Exclusive use of the WRC pool and any pool equipment for the duration of your rental
- Max group size of 60 (adults and children)
- Complete the “Pool Party Request Form” online and submit
- You will be contacted within 3 business days of submitting your form with approval or your request or with alternate reservation dates
- Schedule your facility walkthrough no later than 10 business days prior to your reservation
- All guests must adhere to the policies and procedures of the Wellness & Recreation Center.
- Only one (1) discounts may be applied to each rental. Discounts apply to immediate family members living in the same household only. Must provide proof in order to receive dis-count.
- WRC membership (community, faculty/staff, & students) is not required.
- All reservation fees must be paid in advance at the membership services desk located at the WRC; services will not be rendered without prior payment. Guests are encouraged to retain a copy of their receipt as proof of payment.
- Reservations are pending until paid in full. Pending reservations are subject to change.
- All guests must present a waiver signed by their legal guardian for entrance. Guests with-out a signed waiver will not be granted access to the facility.
- Guests must wear approved swimwear, clothing made from cotton will not be permitted into the pool. Participants who are dressed inappropriately will be asked to adjust as needed or asked to leave the facility.
- Reservations are scheduled with multi-purpose room use first, followed by pool usage last. Guests who wish to start their reservation in the pool first may do so by paying a $150 fee.
- Guests are given access to the multi-purpose room 30 minutes prior to their reservation starting.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hrs. in advance in order to reschedule, if the cancellation is less than 48 hrs. before the scheduled reservation time that session will be forfeited and non-refundable.
- If the WRC cancels a reservation due to inclement weather or extenuating circumstances guests will be contacted as soon as possible based on the contact information they have provided. These cancellations will be rescheduled.