Finance and Administration
The primary responsibility of Finance and Administration is to ensure a clean, safe, productive campus environment while providing the highest quality service in support of academic excellence through thoughtful stewardship of financial, technological, infrastructure and human resources.
The Division has a team of talented professionals that are committed to providing the most efficient and cost effective business support to the Delaware State University community. The functional areas have distinct responsibilities in providing the services necessary to carry out the mission of the University.
- The Finance area works very closely with the Chief Operating Office to keep the office apprised of the financial status and health of all units of the University.
- Planning, Budgeting and Systems provides the University key decision makers with information that allows them to make fact-based decisions with the ability to measure the anticipated impact of those decisions by creating current and long-range budget plans.
- Human Resources serves as a partner with the University community by providing customer service and progressive initiatives to attract, retain and motivate a highly-talented, committed and diverse workforce.
- Institutional Research provides historical, current and projected long-range information which allows the University to provide for current students as well as preparing for student enrollment and housing needs before they arise.
Division of Finance
- Accounting Department
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Payroll Department
- Restricted Funds Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Student Accounts