The process is simple.
Whether you’re enrolling in college for the first time, transferring from another institution or returning to school after many years, Delaware State University can help guide you toward your goals!
Let’s get started
We admit many types of students into the DSU family, each with their own unique goals and aspirations. To get the admissions information you need, choose what type of student you are below.
Applicants may be considered for admission with:
- Certificate or diploma from an accredited four-year school or senior high school
- Grade point average (GPA) of 2.0+ with a “C” or better in required 19 course units
- SAT scores of 800+ or ACT score of 17+
Transfer students must submit:
- Completed online application
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended since high school
- SAT or ACT test scores if not transferring in 12 credit hours or more at a GPA of 2.0 or better
Graduate applicants must show evidence of having earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and possess the ability to carry out graduate work of high quality.
See it and believe it
Come take a tour of our beautiful 350-acre suburban campus to see if DSU is the right fit for you. While here, you’ll have the opportunity to see our residence halls, academic departments and state-of-the-art facilities. You’ll also find information on scholarships, financial aid and admissions.
“ I knew I wanted to apply after visiting the campus. ” DSU Student