Home > Admissions > Financial Aid > Eligibility > International Student Aid

International Student Aid

To be eligible for federal and/or institutional aid, students must be considered U.S. Citizens or eligible non-citizens through the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Federal and/or institutional aid for international students is not available. Additional information is available on the following websites:

For information on employment opportunities, go to the Student Employment page of our website.