Many career assessments tools exist for individuals to match their personalities to career options. The Office of Career Services/Pathways encourages students to identify their passions and pursue careers according to increases the odds of fulfillment and ultimate success. Below is the Pathway U assessment which will have you explore and clarify career options. Once you have completed the assessment, you may contact or/and visit our office at careerservices [at] desu.edu or in-person, Martin Luther King, Jr., Student Center, 3rd Floor, Room 333 to make an appointment with one of our coaching specialist to discuss your results.
- Discover your path by taking assessments that will help you think about what is important to you.
- Explore the different career paths that make the most sense for your unique interests and values.
- Prepare for future jobs by learning what strengths you bring to the table and the type of environment you need to succeed.
- See the different steps you can take on your journey toward building a life full of joy, meaning, and purpose.
- Connect with relevant jobs on Symplicity and Indeed
- Show various career matches for majors provided at DSU
- Offers education path for Military/Veterans through Military Walk section
Start Your Journey
- Use the link below to create your account and get started:
- Complete your 4 assessments (Values, Interests, Personality, and Workplace Preferences) in 15 to 25 minutes.
- Set-up your appointment with the Office of Career Services/Pathways to discuss.