Home > Admissions > Other Admissions Types > Returning Students

Returning Students

Students wishing to return to the University after a voluntary or involuntary absence of three (3) or more years must formally reapply to the University through the Office of Admissions. All other returning students should contact the academic department dean or chairperson in the major declared at the time of separation for academic advisement and registration procedures.  If undeclared at the time of separation, students should contact the Office of Mentoring and Advising.  Returning Delaware State University students who have attended other colleges since their last enrollment at Delaware State University must have official transcripts.