General Accounting and Reporting
To support sound internal control and financial structure that ensures Delaware State University (DSU) financial statements are prepared in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Also, to ensure external and internal financial reports are prepared accurately and in a format which meets the objective of the users of the reports.
IRS Form 990 - Delaware State University
Annual Financial Statements
The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is a thorough and detailed presentation of Delaware State University’s financial condition. It reports on activities and balances for each fiscal year.
- DSU CAFR 6-30-2016 and 2015
- DSU CAFR 6-30-2015 and 2014
- DSU CAFR 6-30-2014 and 2013
- DSU CAFR 6-30-2013 and 2012
- DSU CAFR 6-30-2012 and 2011
- DSU CAFR 6-30-2011 and 2010
A-133 Audit Reports
- 2016 - A-133 Audit Report
- 2015 - A-133 Audit Report
- 2014 - A-133 Audit Report
- 2013 - A-133 Audit Report
DSU Student Housing Foundation is a component unit of the University.
- Annual Report 6-30-14 Delaware Student Housing
- Annual Report 6-30-13 Delaware Student Housing
- Annual Report 6-30-12 Delaware Student Housing
- Annual Report 6-30-12 DSU Student Housing Phase I-II
- Annual Report 6-30-12 DSU Student Housing Phase III
- Annual Report 6-30-11 DSU Student Housing Phase I-II
- Annual Report 6-30-11 DSU Student Housing Phase III
- Combined Financial Statement 6-30-11 DSU Student Housing
IRS Form 990 - DSU Student Housing Foundation
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) - Fundamental principles of accounting that are used as guidance in the preparation of the University financial statements.
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) - the independent, not-for-profit organization that sets accounting standards.
- Government Financial Officers Association (GFOA)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)