Student Course Evaluations
Delaware State University is committed to quality teaching and meaningful learning experiences for all students. Course evaluations allow students the opportunity to provide the university with feedback about their instructors and their learning experiences within their courses. These evaluations are a source of useful feedback for instructors when it comes to teaching techniques, course content, and course design.
- Login: DESU email handle (without the @desu.edu)
- Password: the same as your DESU email account
- Please feel free to share with students
Fall 2021 Evaluations
- Fall I: October 4-22, 2021
- Fall (16 weeks): November 8- December 9, 2021
- Fall II: November 15- December 9, 2021
Spring 2022 Evaluations
- Spring I: February 14- March 4, 2022
- Spring (16 weeks): March 21- April 21, 2022
- Spring II: April 18, 2022- May 6, 2022
The Center for Teaching & Learning has archived all evaluation reports from 2006-Spring 2021. If you would like to request a copy of your evaluation reports from these years, please send an email to CTLCourseEvals@desu.edu specifying the semester, year, course number, and CRN. Please allow 5-7 days to process your request.
If you require additional assistance, please send an email to CTLCourseEvals [at] desu.edu.