Call for Articles or Papers
Delaware State University’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Council is excited to invite faculty, staff, and students to submit articles or stories to be published in its monthly e-journal. The e-journal’s title is: Dynamic Self Matters. Its mission is: Our commitment to affirming members of the entire campus community.
Your article or paper can be on any of the following topics:
- An intercultural experience. Note: an outstanding submission to be considered for the main feature
- Community service or work
- Travel experience
- Academic accomplishment or interest
- Sports accomplishment or interest
- Activism—internal or external of DSU
- Customer service at DSU
- Review of a book, movie, or documentary
Your article or paper must adhere to the following format and requirements:
- 800 to 1,000 words. Note: an intercultural experience article is not to exceed 1,500 words.
- Times Roman, 12 point
- One-inch margins
- Minimum grammatical, mechanical, and spelling errors
- Either MLA or APA Style of documentation: choose one and be consistent.
Please send your article or paper for consideration to be published in our spring semester 2023 issue no later than February 28, 2023, to: DEI [at] desu.edu.