Home > Admissions > Financial Aid > Receiving Funds

Receiving Funds

The Office of Student Financial Aid determines your eligibility for financial aid. Student Accounts is responsible for disbursing your financial aid (except Work-Study), providing your University Bill and collecting your U-Bill payment.

Prior session charges must be paid before financial aid funds can be released. Refer to the Office of Student Accounts University Billing Schedule web page for more information and answers to frequently asked questions.