Home > Admissions > Financial Aid > Eligibility > Other Enrollment Programs

Other Enrollment Programs

There are a variety of other programs and enrollment classifications at Delaware State University.  Financial aid may be available to help students who participate in these programs or have special enrollment classifications.

Individual University colleges, departments, and programs may have their own financial aid funds to offer. Check out the website for the department/college in which you are enrolled.

  • Visiting Students: Students who are attending Delaware State University for a semester or academic year only and will be returning to their “home” institution to receive their degree are considered visiting students.  These students must apply for financial aid from their “home” institution.; 
  • Subsequent Bachelor’s Degree/Teacher Certification: Students will not be eligible for scholarships and grants offered by the Office of Financial Aid; however, they may qualify for work-study and/or loans. Students need to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) may need to submit a Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal.
  • Major Only: Students working on a major only are not eligible for federal financial aid.