How to get involved with Research
The Office of Undergraduate Research Experiential Learning and Honors at Delaware State University aims to provide opportunities for students of all disciplines to engage in research. There are several benefits of Undergraduate Research:
- Transferrable skills: enhance written, oral, communication and technical skills.
- Explore Career directions: exposure to research during academic year and summer research, provides knowledge and experience of a centralized area of research. Navigate to find the research career that best suits your interests.
- Apply coursework to research: while learning coursework, undergraduate research allows students to apply course learning methods to research. High-impact learning practice.
- Faculty researchers: learn from faculty researchers whom are expertise in their research field. Gain professional training and guidance from faculty researchers which can lead to graduate/medical education and research.
- Research presentations: present your research at conferences and workshops. Exposure to be eligible for research fellowships.