Free Resources for All Students
Delaware State University offers many FREE RESOURCES available to all students, regardless of disability status. In order to help students navigate available tools and resources, the CDR has compiled the (non-exhaustive) list below. Students are encouraged to use all resources they feel would be helpful.
FREE DSU Resources
- Department-based Math Tutoring
- Math tutoring for students who need assistance in their math courses
- Financial Aid
- Helpful information about financial aid including FAFSA, taxes, applying for aid, navigating the student loan environment, etc.
- Counseling Services
- Individual and group counseling covering a wide range of student-centered topics
- DSU Police Department
- Ensures safety and security for the University Community and is available to address any safety concerns.
- Career Services
- Career exploration, resume assistance, preparation for job interview and the job/internships search process
- Student Health Services
- Offers health care to all full-time residential and commuter undergraduate and full-time residential graduate students
- Academic Advisor
- The advising structure for students is designed to enhance the information flow with academic planning, alternate pathways (when appropriate) and early degree-program guidance.
- Testing Services and Programs
- Provides a variety of programming to engage and promote student success and testing credentialing certifications; accomplished through the use of written, computer-adapted assessments, workshops, and testing instruments
- Student Organizations
- There are a variety of student interest groups offering opportunities for leadership and community building
- Campus Ministries
- A variety of groups representing different communities of faith on campus