Bookstore Online Ordering
Process for Spring 2022 semester
- Visit dsushop.com
- Create a username and password or sign in if you have already created an account
- Shop by ID
- Shop, add items to your cart
- Check out
- If you are using your campus card / bookstore voucher place your D number in the financial aid box with the D and the number
- We accept Apple Pay, and all major credit cards
- Choose delivery option to deliver to home address or in store pick up if you are local prior to the start of classes
- Bookstore will be open 10am to 3pm Monday through Friday from January 5th through January 21st before the students return to in person instruction.
Presidential Scholars and Student Athletes please follow the above info using your D number in financial aid however you must give the bookstore instructions in the box at checkout “any special instructions ” that you are a Presidential Scholar or an Athlete on book scholarship so we may ring books at store level as a house account.
Follett Access courses have been provisioned on December 26th for all digital course materials so please check your emails to you desu email address from Brytewave to access those course materials digitally. Some courses are sent directly to your Blackboard account. Please check Follett Access for a comprehensive list of all Follett access courses and how they are delivered.
Pertaining to the nursing students taking the following courses using Follett Access course materials, Nurs 204, 311, 314 and 316, the Bookstore and the University are partnering to ship those course materials to you.
Any questions please email the Bookstore at 0628mgr [at] follett.com