Buzz in Wednesdays
Delaware State University is hosting “Buzz in Wednesdays” for perspective freshmen students who are interested in applying to the University. Prospective students will have an opportunity to speak individually with an admissions counselor, obtain an onsite decision, receive assistance with general admissions inquiries, learn about financial aid, and schedule future meetings with their University departments.
Buzz in Wednesdays will be held virtually from 10 am EST to 5 pm EST on the last Wednesday of the month, and registration is required to attend. Prospective Incoming students are encouraged to apply online before attending Buzz in Wednesdays.
All required documentation can be submitted or delivered to the following portals:
- Email documents to Admissionsdocs [at] desu.edu
- Review the PDF acceptable version
- During these times, Delaware State University is offering Test Optional for Incoming Freshmen. Test Optional is applying without the Test Score requirement and possibly forfeiting all Admissions Merit Scholarships. Feel free to email your Test Scores (SAT and or ACT) to Admissionsdocs [at] desu.edu for processing. Email Admissionsdocs [at] desu.edu and state “Applying for Test Optional (include your Full Name, Date of Birth)
- Credential Solutions LLC (use email address: AdmissionsDocs [at] desu.edu)
- National Student Clearinghouse (use email address: (AdmissionsDocs [at] desu.edu)
- Parchment (no email address required, send to Delaware State University)
- Delaware State University
Office of Admissions
1200 N DuPont Hwy
Dover, DE 19901
For more information, please contact the Office of Admissions at 302.857.6351 or email your Admissions Counselor.