President’s Scholarship Ball
The Scholarship Ball is Sold Out!
The University continues to monitor COVID-19 rates throughout the state. Due to a recent uptick in cases, the University believes it best to revise the COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming President’s Scholarship Ball. To ensure that everyone remains safe as they enjoy the Ball, please take a moment to review the COVID-19 protocols below:
- Participants must provide proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test completed within 3 days prior to the event (12/8/21 or thereafter) or
- Fully vaccinated participants may provide proof of vaccination in lieu of a negative COVID-19 test.
There are two ways to submit proof of a negative PCR COVID-19 test or vaccination card (pre-registration is encouraged to expedite the check-in process):
- Pre-registration and submission of negative results or vaccination cards may be sent via the following link: President’s Scholarship Ball Registration (You will receive a clearance email within 24 to 72 hours of submission.) or
- You may provide proof of a negative PCR test result or full vaccination on the day of the event.
At the event, each person must provide proper identification as well as:
- A pre-registration clearance email or
- Documentation of a negative PCR test result (performed on 12/8 or thereafter) or a valid vaccination card.
The following safety protocols are required to be followed at the event:
- Masks are required to be worn except when eating or drinking.
- Participants are encouraged to social distance when possible and regularly make use of hand sanitizer which will be available on-site.
If you have any questions, please send an email to dsufoundation [at] desu.edu or call 302.857.6055.