Lydia P. Laws Hall

Lydia P. Laws Hall

Laws Hall houses 108 first-year female students. Lydia P. Laws was a faculty member from 1897 until 1914 and the dean of women from 1913 to 1914. Laws Hall was erected in 1962 and dedicated in 1863. Laws Hall has a main lounge, kitchen, laundry room, recreation room, vending machine area, beauty shop, service rooms on each floor, and study rooms on the second and third floors. Computer, television and telephone lines and available in each room.

Residence Hall Facts

Residents Freshman
Building Style Traditional
Residence Floors 3
Building Capacity 111
Approx # Sharing Bath 37
Study Lounge Yes
Laundry Yes
Air Conditioning No
Stay During Breaks No
Handicap Accessible Yes