COVID Testing Schedule
Thank you for your partnership in helping to keep our campus community safe. In accordance with the University’s COVID-19 Operations Policy, testing following the University’s weekly schedule is mandatory for ALL reporting faculty and staff, residential students, and commuter students receiving on-campus academic instruction. The schedule is published weekly via enews. Compliance is being monitored, and failure to participate may result in disciplinary action.
Testing will be conducted by Curative.
- Monday through Thursday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Ticket Office by Alumni Stadium
- 9 a.m. to noon | Ticket Office by Alumni Stadium
- To be tested, you must pre-register before arrival at https://curative.com/sites/29173. Please bring photo ID to testing.
- Monday through Friday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. | College Center, first floor, 120 N. State St.
- To be tested, you must pre-register before arrival at https://book.curative.com/sites/32573. Please bring photo ID to testing.
Please use your DSU email address when registering for Curative testing to assist with monitoring testing compliance.
Please note: All PCR COVID-19 test results from physicians or outside entities sponsoring COVID tests, including Curative, must be uploaded. Choose “Weekly COVID Testing” and upload your test result. This applies to any non-University testing services. Please be aware that testing compliance is being monitored. Failure to upload will be viewed as non-compliance.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already tested positive for COVID-19, you are prohibited from reporting to DSU’s test site to re-test unless you have received clearance from the Campus Health Center.
Please review the University’s revised University COVID-19 policy. All faculty, staff and students are required to review the policy.