Testing Services and Programs in Partnership with MYCAA and CCI
Attention: ALL eligible MyCAA recipients please select DELAWARE STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS in the AI portal when uploading your Education and Training Plan.
Testing Services and Programs provides credentialing exams for a variety of professional certifications through Condensed Curriculum International. These programs are only available to MYCAA eligible participants.
Eligible MYCAA participants will find these programs to be particularly convenient as they are available 100% online and accessible to them from anywhere.
WHAT IS MYCAA
- The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program provides financial assistance for military spouses.
- MyCAA provides spouses up to $4,000 over 2 years to pursue degree programs, licenses or credentials that lead to employment in portable career fields.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Spouses of active duty service members in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, and O1-O2
- Spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members at E1-E5, W1-Wd and O1-O2 pay grades (spouses of Guard and Reserve members must be able to start and complete their courses while their sponsor is on Title 10 orders) Note: The MyCAA program does not include Coast Guard spouses.
MyCAA Financial Assistance (FA) pays tuition for education and training courses, and licensing/credentialing fees. This includes:
- State certifications for teachers, medical professionals and other occupations requiring recognized certifications;
- Licensing exams and related prep courses;
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes;
- Degree programs leading to employment in portable career fields; and
- High school completion course, GED tests, and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes.
Please be advised on all Clinical Externships
Students must score eighty-percent (80%) or higher on all tests, quizzes and final exams to qualify for clinical externship placement. An average of eighty-percent (80%) or higher must be maintained in the course program to receive a certificate of completion from Delaware State University.
Academic & Science
- Environmental Specialist
- Government Specialist
- Life Sciences Specialist
- Psychology Program
- Public Speaking Expert
- Research Specialist
- Sociology Program
- Successful Student
- Writing Professional
Accounting & Economics
Accounting Math Professional
- Accounting Professional
- Administrative Assistant & Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks
- Economics Professional
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks
- Business Communication Professional
- Business Information Systems Professional
- Business Law Specialist
- Business Management Professional
- Business Math Specialist
- Entrepreneurship Specialist
- Finance Professional
- HR Professional
- Marketing Professional
- Organizational Behavior Professional
- Project Management Associate
- Project Management Professional for PMP
- Project Management Specialist for CAPM
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate Program
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program
- Computer Technician Professional with CompTIA A+ Specialist Certification
- IT Network Professional with CompTIA N+ Network Certification
- IT Cyber Security Professional with CompTIA S+ Specialist Certification
- Java Programming Specialist
Law and Criminal Justice Certificates
- Civil Litigation Specialist
- Contract Specialist
- Corrections Specialist
- Criminal Investigation Professional
- Criminal Justice Professional
- Criminal Law & Procedure Specialist
- Criminal Procedure Specialist
- Family Law Professional
- Homeland Security Specialist
- Juvenile Justice Specialist
- Law Enforcement Professional
- Law Office Technology Specialist
- Legal Assistant
- Paralegal Certificate Program
- Real Estate Law
- Tort Law Specialist
- Wills, Trusts & Estates Specialist
Medical/Health Care Certificates
- Assisted Living Technician Certificate Program
- Childcare Specialist Certificate Program
- Clinical Medical Assistant Certificate Program
- Clinical Nurse Aide
- Dialysis Technician Certificate Program
- EKG Technician Certificate Program
- Electronic Health Record Management Certificate Program
- Health Information Technology for Implement Support Certificate Program
- Health Information Technology for IT Support Specialist Certificate Program
- Home Health Aide Certificate Program
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate Program
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate Program
- Medical Billing and Coding w/ Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate Program
- Nursing Assistant Specialist
- Personal Care Assistant Certificate Program
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Pharmacy Technician with Medical Administration Certificate Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate Program
- Physician Office Assistant Professional Certificate Program with EHRM National Certification
We are adding new programs all the time! Please call if you do not see the program you are looking for!
Please email militaryspouse [at] desu [dot] edu or call 302.857.6144 for more information.
Eligible spouses can establish a MyCAA account by visiting the MyCAA website at https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/. Once spouse profile information is provided, MyCAA will verify spouse DEERS benefit eligibility. Eligible spouses will be allowed to create their Career and Training Plan and request financial assistance at least 30 days prior to the course start dates.
- Our courses are 100% online and available 24x7
- Courses are all self-directed and self-paced; students are able to work through the programs at their own pace.
- Courses include audio, text, graphics, simulation, quizzes and final assessments/exam prep
- Expert instructor support to help you along the way
- Pre- and post-assessments and online performance tracking with immediate grading
- All materials included
- Online technical support included
- Career services/externship placement included upon completion where applicable/noted in the training plans
No refunds can be issued after the start date published in your Financial Award document.