Summer Online Session
Thinking about continuing your education this summer or want to improve a grade in a course? Summer courses are available online for undergraduate, graduate, and non-degree seeking visiting and current students.
SUMMER ONLINE SESSION AT DELWARE STATE UNIVERSITY
The Summer Online Session at Delaware State University conveniently offers asynchronous online instruction (learning content all online with no scheduled meeting times with an instructor) for students interested in receiving continuing education credit for their career or work on completing courses to receive credit towards their undergraduate or graduate degree.
Let’s get started!
If you are a student impacted in the following areas:
- IT/Technology Needs- For example, laptop, Wi-Fi hotspot, access codes for e-books
- Housing/Rent Needs- For example, mortgage, rent, utility bills
- Food Insecurity Needs- For example, groceries
- Transportation/Travel Needs- For example, gas, car repairs, train/bus/plane tickets, moving support.
- Mental Health- For example, copays for therapist appointments.
The COVID-19 Award is open to:
- Full-time as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior undergraduate at a TMCF member-school during the summer session of the 2021-2022 academic school year.
- Have a current cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551.