Proctor Services for DSU Faculty
Testing Services and Programs provides proctoring services for course exams, mid-terms and finals to DSU students requiring testing support outside of the classroom.
DSU students that utilize proctoring services for accessibility testing ($10.50).
To provide maximum accommodation, please follow TSP standardized reservation policy to reserve a seat and time.
TSP continues to promote student success, quality service and serve as a resource to DSU students, faculty and staff.
- Proctored exams for students are available by appointment only (no drop in testing or same-day scheduling).
- Please submit the test - proctor exam request (online, drop off or via email by secure FTP) to allow for processing and securing a space in the testing center.
- Instructors may submit the exam via Professor Exam Submission or drop off to the Thomasson building (students are not allowed to drop off their own exam). Please submit test - proctor exam request at least 3 days prior to the testing date.
- All students must sign and adhere to the testing center agreement form. The required form must be signed/dated during check-in on exam day.
- If a student requires an isolated room, reader and/or scribe, please provide the information on the proctor request submission form and/or details in Professor Exam Submission online. This allows adequate time to arrange an exam assistant and reserve space.
- Please adhere to TSP’s operating hours. An exam cannot go over the testing center hours of operation.
Note: TSP is not able to provide proctoring services to entire classes or online courses.
Thank you for utilizing our testing center and your cooperation!
If you have any questions, issues or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact TSP via testing [at] desu.edu or 302.857.6144.