How to Register for a Course
Directions on how to register for a course with Adult and Continuing Education
- Fill out the registration form and send it in to ace [at] desu.edu
- Click the link found on the registration form to go to our online registration
- Scroll down the page and click on the link Testing Services & Adult and Continuing Education Course Registration
- Continue by clicking the following link Testing Services & Adult and Continuing Education Course Registration Form
- Fill in the fields under Your Information. All required fields must be filled. ( * or required)
- Check the box in the Student Acknowledgement.
- Fill in the fields under Payment. All fields MUST be filled.
- Upon completion, please proceed to click Register.
- Once you have clicked Complete Registration, your confirmation email will appear on the screen, you may print a copy for your records.
- Mozilla Firefox - version 27 or later
- Google Chrome - version 33 or greater
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows XP - NOT SUPPORTED
- Microsoft Internet Explorer on Windows 7 - version 10 or later
- Opera - version 17 or later
- Apple Safari - version 7 or later
If you have IE 10 or less on Windows 7, the browser supports this new security, but it is turned off by default. To turn it on, Click the Tools menu, then click Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab and scroll down in the checkbox list to find the Security section. Make sure there is a checked box beside Use TLSv1.1 and Use TLSv1.2.