Lydia P. Laws Hall

 

Laws Hall houses 108 first year students. Lydia P. Laws was a faculty member from 1897 until 1914 and the Dean of Women from 1913 until 1914.  Laws Hall was erected in 1962 and dedicated in 1963.  Laws Hall has a main lounge, kitchen, laundry room, recreation room, beauty shop, computer, telephone and television lines in each room, service rooms on each floor, main lounge and study rooms on the second and third floors. There is also a vending machine area in the lobby.

 

 

Lydia P. Laws Hall
 
On Campus  
Residents Freshman
Building
Style
Traditional
Residence
Floors
3
Building
Capacity
111
Approx. number sharing bath 37
Can stay during breaks No
Carpeted Rooms No
Coin - Free Laundry Yes
Study Lounge No
A/C No
Handicap Accessible  
Monthly
Rent