Samuel Conwell Hall

 

Conwell Residence Hall Houses 135 male first year students. Samuel L. Conwell was employed as the first assistant to President Wesley P. Webb. In addition to being a faculty member from 1891-1914, he was an Agricultural Extension Agent from 1914-1916. Conwell Hall was erected in 1954. On February 3, 1957, Samuel L. Conwell was dedicated and stands today as the oldest residence hall for men on campus. Conwell has a main lounge, kitchen, study lounge, recreation area, and computer, television and telephone lines in each room.

 

Samuel L. Conwell Hall
 
On Campus  
Residents Freshman
Building
Style
Traditional
Residence
Floors
3
Building
Capacity
135
Approx. number sharing bath 31
Can stay during breaks No
Carpeted Rooms No
Coin - Free Laundry Yes
Study Lounge Yes
A/C No
Handicap Accessible  
Monthly
Rent