Have a Question?
AskRef is Delaware State University Library's electronic mail reference service. The service is provided for currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff. Questions from the community at large will be answered if they pertain to the state of Delaware, the United States federal documents collection, or to collections particular to Delaware State University.
- Questions should be brief, focused and specific.
- Sample question: What was the population of Dover, Delaware in 1980?
- Questions about use of library systems (catalogs, indexes, databases) may also be submitted.
A reference librarian will answer your questions:
- Tuesday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday between 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday between 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
AskRef provides answers to short, concise questions. Questions involving extensive research cannot be answered, but reference librarians will assist you with research sources and strategies. Questions will not be answered immediately by the reference librarian as each question will have to be considered and researched.
Post your questions to us in the AskRef Forums  or call during the hours listed at 302-857-7887/6180/6182.