How to locate resources available at DSU Libraries
Basic Search 
Select your desired index, input your term and select the button. You will retrieve one or multiple words from the title, author, subject or note field. Ex: death penalty
Keyword Search 
What is a keyword search? A keyword search -- searches all of the fields indexed in the online catalog. You must fill in at least one field. The more words you search for, the smaller and more refined your results list will be. Use the following examples to retrieve titles owned by DSU.
- General Keyword -- artificial intelligence, bioengineering, or no child left behind
- Author Keyword / General Keyword search combined -- Jones & slavery or Beaulieu & SQL
- Library of Congress Call Numbers -- QA76.73* or HD57.7 .E53 2004
- Superintendent of Documents Call Numbers -- Y 1.1/3: 101-9 or ED*
- Library of Congress Catalog Card Number (LCCN) - 98-24943
- ISBN/ISSN Exact Match - 0596007272
Power Search 
What is a power search? A power search offers multiple search options in the library catalog. You have the ability to use Boolean operators using the drop down menu (and, or, not, xor); truncations (artifi*); collections and media format. Fill in at least one field, select a location and collection or media type. The more words you search for, the smaller and more refined your results list will be.
Electronic Books 
NetLibrary Electronic Book Shared Collection (Access Restricted)
ProQuest Digital Dissertations and Theses Database contains citations, abstracts and full text (Access Restricted)
World Catalog 
OCLC catalog of books and other materials in libraries worldwide (Access Restricted)
Search for faculty reserve materials, research & information literacy guides and various subject research guides and path finders.
Request Interlibrary Loans and receive electronic document delivery.