Here at Delaware State University, we strive to host events that uphold integrity, diversity, scholarship, community, and outreach principles. As you consider our Dover campus for your event, please consider the following planning procedures provided below.
On Campus Organization or Department:
- Go to www.desu.edu 
- At the bottom of the website click "My DESU"
- On the right hand side click the calendar "DSU Event Manager"
- Underneath "Submit a Request" enter your D100 and PIN (note: This is the banner pin for all faculty & staff)
- Enter your event by filling out all required fields provided (Save as you go)
- Click the "Finish and Submit" button at the bottom when you are finished
Off Campus Organization:
Please contact the Office of Conferences and Events for space availability, pricing, and event coordinating.
Aramark Catering is the sole food and beverage contractor of Delaware State University. Therefore, no outside catering is allowed for public or student organizational events held on the University's main campus. All orders can be placed on Delaware State University's catering website . Should you have any follow-up questions or concerns, please contact the University's catering coordinator, Kristen Krimes at 302.857.8988.
Review the event request procedure  or send us an email with your question, comment, or concern.