The mission of Delaware State University Alliance4.0 is to provide talented and motivated students with learning opportunities and community support that creates an environment conducive to academic excellence and perfection.
As members of Delaware State University Alliance4.0, the students will successfully earn semester GPAs of 4.0
The goals of Alliance4.0 are for each member to
- Improve his/her learning skills and practices, and
- Earn a 4.0 semester GPA.
A student who wishes to join Alliance4.0 must
- Be enrolled in DSU full-time (12 credit minimum);
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8; and,
- Complete the web application (make sure you have your schedule including the course codes (i.e., MTSC), course number, section number and meeting times).
The deadline to apply for membership in Alliance4.0 is September 13, 2013.
Only 200 applications will be chosen!
Additional Goals for Alliance4.0
- To provide the students with assistance regarding study habits, homework completion activities, etc.
- To provide the students with a method of grade tracking and planning.
- To have monthly meetings in which members meet with their Ally groups.
- To provide a minimum of 2 social events that unite the members of Alliance4.0.
- To service Delaware State University with a community activity that provides valuable assistance to the campus, faculty, staff and students.
- To recognize members of Alliance4.0 who are listed on the Fall 2013 President’s List.
- To recognize and encourage members of Alliance4.0 who do not appear on the Fall 2013 President’s List but worked diligently to earn a 4.0.