Who Will Be The Most Divine Among the Nine in 2014?
The Divine Nine Challenge 2014 will engage Greek Letter organizations to raise scholarship dollars for Delaware State University students as part of DSU’s recently launched Greater Than One: Campaign for Students . Greater Than One is a vital, comprehensive $20 million campaign that will enable DSU to continue to transform its students today and for legacies to follow.
Divine Nine organizations were founded to create camaraderie and collaboration to positively affect social issues in our community. This is a great opportunity for the Divine Nine to unite for a greater cause – education of future leaders! It will take all of us to make a difference.
Your donation to the Divine 9 Challenge will be counted as part of the Greater Than One: Campaign for Students.
How It Works:
- Make your donation (minimum of $5) by clicking on the shield of the organization that you would like to support. You can donate as many times as you would like.
- Share the link with family, friends, and fellow Divine 9 members.
- The Divine 9 organization with the most money raised will be crowned “The Most Divine Among the Nine.”
The WINNERS will:
- Be recognized on the field and take a group photo during halftime of the Homecoming game;
- Be featured on DSU’s website, Echo, electronic communications, and social media;
- Receive two tickets and special recognition at the President’s Scholarship Ball on December 13, 2014; and
- Have bragging rights until next year’s Homecoming game as The Most Divine Among the Nine!