- Club Name
- Board Members – name, email and telephone number of the organization's President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. If a new organization has not held elections, two members must take interim responsibility for that position until such time that the organization elects a President. (President must include both her/his home and campus addresses and phone number(s)).
- Advisor – The Intramural and Club Sport Coordinator will advise all sport clubs.
- Team Member Information – A list of all club members. To be recognized as an active
- Club Sports team, there must be at least 10 active members for the upcoming year.
- Club Constitution - A copy of the club’s constitution and by-laws, which should include detailed information on the official regulatory body and any other rules, regulations, descriptions of board member and/or requirements that may apply to the club.
- Equipment Listing - A complete listing of all equipment necessary for the club to operate.
- Budget Proposal - A copy of the club’s proposed budgetary needs. This should include an itemized list of anticipated field fees, travel expenses, equipment, team apparel, trainer fees, referee fees, league fees, and any other expenses that may need to be considered prior to the approval.
- Complete OSLA New Students Organization application form. Form is then submitted by the Intramural and Club Sport Coordinator to OSLA.
Current Club Sports
- Soccer, Co-ed Lacrosse, Ju-Jitsu, Men's Basketball, Men's Flag Football
Membership Roster Form  Club Sports Coaches Agreement Form