$17 Million over 5 years: March 2009 to February 2014
Delaware IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
2011 Delaware INBRE
Thursday, April 28, 2011
The Delaware INBRE  is a network of Delaware institutions working towards the common goal of furthering statewide development of biomedical research capacity in Delaware. Funded by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) at the NIH, and the State of Delaware, the partnering institutions - University of Delaware, Delaware State University, Christiana Care, Nemours/A.I. duPont Hospital for Children, Wesley College and Delaware Technical & Community College - coordinate multi-disciplinary basic and clinical research and education projects, specifically focusing on cancer, cardiovascular and neuroscience research.
This year, Delaware State University will host the Delaware INBRE Research Symposium on Thursday, April 28, 2011. Proceedings will take place in the MLK Student Center, Multipurpose Rms A, B and C, from 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., and will feature:
- Noon poster presentations
- Talks on research developments by DE INBRE researchers on cancer and neuroscience research
- Keynote speaker from the NIH
- Networking opportunities with biomedical science researchers from the Delaware Valley
- Two (2) break-out panel discussions to choose from (mandatory session for INBRE researchers or informational session for prospective new research PIs)
- Complimentary hors d'oeuvres and beverages
*A special (pre-poster session) panel discussion will be held for DSU faculty interested in preparing successful proposals to the MBRS program.
Registration is free but space is limited. Sign up today.
Attendee Registration (Non-presenters)
Click here 
Click here 
©2011 CMNST Last updated 3/14/2011