The DSU Summer Research Symposium 2009
Sponsored jointly by:
- Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Research Program
- Delaware Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
- NSF-Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
- Center for Research and Education in Optical Sciences & Applications (CREOSA)
- Research and engineering Apprenticeship program (REAP)
DSU Second Summer Research Symposium was attended by more than 70 scholars and researchers from universities, colleges and high schools across the region. The participating research groups presented there research using many presentation styles from detail poster to oral presentations.
Research topics covered area from social sciences such as Autistic Children have High Incidence of Aggressive Behavior than Non-Autistic Children to the Study of Holographic Multiplexing and Phase-Conjugation using Photorefractive Potassium Niobate Crystals. Presenting ground breaking research by future Ph.Ds, under the guidance of some of the best research mentors anywhere.