- Expertise is in Global Studies, International political economy, Africa in the international system, the African Diaspora and multicultural education.
- He has published in all these areas. His latest publication is Global Societies: an Introduction (2007) co-edited with Dr. F. Odun Balogun.
- His Recurrence and Change in a Post Independence African State published in 1999 was reissued in 2003 in paperback.
- Served as the Chair of the DSU Faculty Senate for many years
- Currently serves as the Acting Associate Dean of the College of Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences;
- ETV 110, 302-857-6622, email@example.com 
- PhD Howard University
Dr. Osei's C.V .
Dr. Osei's website can be browsed at http://akwess121212.com/