Dr. Harry L. Williams, president, the faculty, staff and students of Delaware State University invite you to attend our Annual Fall Open House, featuring the Approaching Storm Marching Band!
Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. ET
- Learn about the admissions planning & selection process
- Discover financing options through scholarships & financial aid
- Explore our many academic offerings, student organizations, internships and study abroad opportunities
- Meet with our deans, chairpersons & faculty members
- Tour our beautiful campus, including residence halls & dining facilities
- Acceptances* will be conducted, on site, by the Office of Admissions
*Based on University admission criteria. Bring your completed application, official transcript, SAT/ACT scores and fee for on-site acceptance.
RSVP: Click here  to Register now.
Parking: Upon entering the campus, inform security that you are attending the Annual Fall Open House. Registration will be held in Memorial Hall Gymnasium.
Overnight Accommodations: Classes are in session, so on-campus housing will not be available. For a list of hotels in close proximity to our campus Click here. 
We hope you take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about DSU!