|Faculty / Staff||Students|
Problems Logging In?
Note: If you have forgotten your password or your account password has expired after 90 days, you will need to contact the DSU IT Helpdesk by calling (302) 857-7028. This is a 24 hour / 7 days a week helpline. You may also visit the DSU onsite helpdesk located in the Bank of America building in room 313. Office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
If you experience problems logging in to your account, please contact the help desk on (302) 857-7028 for assistance.
Self-Service Password Reset
Before using the Self-Service Password Reset procedure you will need to setup your challenge questions. Visit the registration page  to set up.
After completing the registration process you can go to https://pwdreset.desu.edu  at any time to change your password.
- The password must be at least six characters long.
- The password must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A - Z)
- English lowercase characters (a - z)
- Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
- Non-alphanumeric (For example: !, $, #, or %)
Note: The password cannot contain three or more consecutive characters from the user's account name