|Faculty / Staff||Students|
Problems Logging In?
Note: If you have forgotten your password or your account password has expired after 90 days, you will need to contact the DSU IT Helpdesk by calling (302) 857-7028. This is a 24 hour / 7 days a week helpline. You may also visit the DSU onsite helpdesk located in the Bank of America building in room 313. Office hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
If you experience problems logging in to your account, please contact the help desk on (302) 857-7028 for assistance.
Self-Service Password Reset
Before using the Self-Service Password Reset procedure you must have already established challenge questions.
If your account is locked and have not previously established your challenge question and unable to login to your account please contact the Central Help Desk at 857-7028.
- Visit the registration page  to set up your challenge questions.
- After completing the registration process you can can reset or unlock your password by clicking here .
- If you find that you are still unable to access your account please contact the help desk at 857-7028.
- The password must be at least eight characters long.
- The password must contain characters from at least three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A - Z)
- English lowercase characters (a - z)
- Base 10 digits (0 - 9)
- Non-alphanumeric (For example: !, $, #, or %)
Note: The password cannot contain three or more consecutive characters from the user's account name